BMW E36 Mirror Plastic Trim Before Forberz™ Ride Effect™
BMW E36 Mirror Plastic Trim After Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Honda Civic Roof Plastic Trim Polish Marks & Sun Damage Before Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Honda Civic Roof Plastic Trim Polish Marks & Sun Damage After Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Chevrolet Cruze Mirror Plastic Trim Before Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Chevrolet Cruze Mirror Plastic Trim After Forberz™ Ride Effect™
BMW Seat Handle Restore Plastic Before Forberz™ Ride Effect™
BMW Seat Handle Restore Plastic After Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Plastic Door Trim Restored Using Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Mitshubishi Pajero King Rubber Door Seal Renew Using Forberz™ Ride Effect™
Forberz™ Ride Effect™
100% NATURAL PLASTIC & RUBBER TRIM RESTORING COMPOUND
Treats most weather & chemical damage on plastic & rubber trim on cars & bikes. Penetrates the surface & restores original material properties like elasticity & softness. Great for removing polish, wax, glue, chemical stains & marks. Evens out & smooths the color & texture of the surface. Repells water & dust with proper use. Safe for clear surfaces & touch screens.
No Silicones. No Solvents. Non-Toxic.
PAINT SHOP SAFE.
Prices:180gr for $60 500gr for $140
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly clean & degrease the treated surface. We recommend using Forberz DetaiHD for a perfect clean.
- Apply as needed using a soft cloth or brush.
- Allow absorbtion time of 30 minuntes for best results.
- Wipe & buff any leftovers for a smooth & dry surface.
- Repeat as needed.
Try on small hidden area first. Do not attempt cleaning damaged and/or cracked surfaces. Use & store in a shaded, cool & dry area.
DO NOT APPLY ON WET OR HOT SURFACES!
- Use two rags, one for application & one for wiping down the leftovers. It is recommended to use a microfiber towel or an old 100% cotton shirt.
- On uneven & hard to reach surfaces use a soft paint brush to spread the compound.
- To remove sticker glue marks, apply some Forberz Ride Effect to the glue mark, let it soak for a few minutes & wipe clean.
- You can cover up light dents & scratches on your paint using Forberz Ride Effect. Simply apply some using a soft cloth & wipe dry.
- Work on portions of about 20 to 30 cm every time for an even application.
- On heavily burnt & damaged plastic surfaces use Forberz Mega Red to remove the top damaged layer.
- How long does the Forberz Ride Effect stay on the treated surface?
At first use - One treatment using Forberz Ride Effect will give you a visual appeal for about a month at the first use on regular conditions, on thicker plastics like mopeds, bumpers, commercial vehicle and suv trim the results usualy last for up to three months, depending on the treated material and the conditions and materials the surface is exposed to. On older surfaces like dashboards and trim of classic and antique cars and bikes, gently apply a generous ammount of compound and allow longer absorbtion times.
On repeated use - Longer visual appeal will be achieved on repeated use and after partial restoring of the treated surface as well as original material qualities like elasticity and softness.
- Does the Forberz Ride Effect spoils or expires?
Due to the use of natural raw ingredients and the honey extracts the product is based on, the Forberz Ride Effect does not have an expiry date and will not evaporate or dry out if left open. With that in mind better keep the product away from direct sunlight, in a dark, dry and cool environment.
- I left the container in the sun and the compound became liquid, is it spoiled?
No need to worry, if left for long at a hot environment or direct sunlight the compound might melt and become partialy liquid. Just place it in a dark, cool and dry environment and it will return to it's original state and may be used again.
- What should I use as an applicator?
You can use a soft rag, sponge or a soft paint brush to apply Forberz Ride Effect on plastic and rubber. We recommend using a microfiber towel or an old 100% cotton shirt.
- I applied Forberz Ride Effect on plastic/rubber and nothing happened!
A few things to consider when the treatment does not go as planned:
Is the plastic painted or covered by some material? You can know that easily by trying to scratch a small bit with your nail. Silicones mostly leave a silica shell on the plastic when exposed to direct sunlight, which results in a white-grey surface, clean the surface thoroughly before treatment.
If the surface isn't painted or covered by any materials The treated surface may have suffered extensive damage and became unrestorable, the use of Forberz Ride Effect may preserve the surface's elasticity and softness if possible.
If you are trying to restore chemical damage like white spots or polish traces Most times light pressures while rubbing in Forberz Ride Effect will do the trick if that won't do the trick try consulting a professional in your area about which materials can be used to clean the specific surface before the treatment without harming or damaging it.
TECHNICAL & SAFETY DATA
- 100% Natural compound based on honey extracts.
- Paint shop safe.
- Non-Toxic, No Silicones, No Solvents.
- Use as intended.
- Not for human or animal consumption.
No fire hazard presented at regular working conditions.
Use & store in a shaded, cool & dry area.
On eye contact wash with plenty of water
If irritant to skin wash with water and soap.
DO NOT APPLY ON WET OR HOT SURFACES!
DO NOT APPLY ON MOVING PARTS & CONTACT SURFACES LIKE ENGINE BELTS & TIRES!
Get special offers on the latest products from Forberz™.