100% Natural Wheel & rim cleaning solution
Great for cleaning and show prepping cars and bikes. Effectively cleans grease, dirt and brake dust residue. Great for rims, chrome and hub caps. Safe for regular & white wall tires, painted, plated or coated surfaces.
Prices:500ml for $60
HOW TO USE
- Shake well
- Spray on wheel
- Let soak for 1-2 minutes
- Dry wheel with a dry soft cloth to eliminate water drop stains
- Repeat as needed.
Try on small hidden area first. Do not attempt cleaning damaged and/or cracked surfaces. Use & store in a shaded, cool & dry area.
DO NOT APPLY ON WET OR HOT SURFACES!
- For a quick cleaning in your parking spot, spray some Forberz Jantie on a soft cloth and wipe the wheels by hand.
- Forberz Jantie can be used instead of a degreaser to clean hard to remove stains from paint & chrome. The solution does not contain solvents, alcohol or strong acids which may harm any painted, plated or coated surfaces.
- Forberz Jantie is clear & does not contain any "show" ingredients which change color on contact with iron particles. Keep in mind that any coloring may leave marks on Your rims or white wall tires & may cause permanent damage.
- Will the "Forberz Jantie" damage any painted surfaces or any plastic or rubber trim?
The "Forberz Jantie" has been specialy developed to clean rims and wheels without causing damage to any surrounding areas. It will not damage any painted surfaces nor plastic or rubber trim.
- Do I have to use a pressure washing machine to get good results?
Although a pressure washing machine will shorten the cleaning time and will help you clean you don't have to use one. A good wheel cleaning brush will help you get to any hard to reach spots and a soft cloth with some Forberz Jantie on it will clean any hard stains.
- Can I clean the tires using Forberz Jantie?
You can clean your tires using "Forberz Jantie", although for best results we recomend using a tire cleaning solution.
TECHNICAL & SAFETY DATA
- 100% Natural cleaning solution based on lemon extracts.
- Paint shop safe.
- Non-Toxic, No Silicones, No Solvents.
- Use as intended.
- Not for human or animal consumption.
No fire hazard presented at regular working conditions.
Use & store in a shaded, cool & dry area.
On eye contact wash with plenty of water
If irritant to skin wash with water and soap.
DO NOT APPLY ON HOT SURFACES!
Get special offers on the latest products from Forberz™.